It is Tuesday again and that means it’s time for another Tag Tuesday. This week I am completing:
THE TBR TAG
1.How do you keep track of your TBR?
I mostly do this via my Goodreads shelf.
2. Is your TBR mostly TBR or print?
I honestly think it is pretty even between print and e-books.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR you will read next?
It really depends, I may go through and chose one from my monthly TBR, or it could meet a challenge, or I could just be in the mood for that genre of book.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR.
6. A book in your TBR because of its beautiful cover.
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.
I don’t have any books on my TBR that I don’t plan on reading but this is one that is not a top priority:
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
12. How many books are on your TBR shelf.
The easiest one for me to calculate was Goodreads shelf. There are currently 420 books on my Goodreads TBR shelf and maybe 100+ books in my quasi-library I need to read.
I hope that gives you some ideas of my reading habits.
Keep Calm and Read On,